A Moving Market 2019
Author: robert brinkley | Categories:
How to rent your property for over asking price Its 100% a tenant market, with the tenant ban that has come into full swing from the 1st of June, we have seen a massive increase in the number of applicants looking for property and they are able to be a lot more selective than before, we have seen the best properties go over asking price with several sealed bids coming in, I haven’t seen this in lettings for years, but some properties are really starting to stick and this is just down to owners not listening to the advice of the agents. My top tips for renting your property quickly and obtain the best price is
- Make sure you market straight away.
- Block viewings or open house are the best way to getting over asking price.
- Property maintenance is essential, let the agent know what work your willing to do.
- Ask your tenants to make the property look as clean as possible for viewings.
- The photos need to be taken on a dry bright day.
- Dress the property for success.